CenturyLink Teachers & Technology Grant Program
CenturyLink and Public Education & Business Coalition (PEBC) are pleased to announce the continuation of the CenturyLink Teachers & Technology Grant Program.
Mini-grants totaling $145,000 will be awarded to Colorado teachers to fund innovative technology projects that focus on improving and enhancing classroom practice.
This Grant Program is a unique opportunity for educators to find innovative ways to bring technology into the classroom and better prepare students to succeed in learning and in life.
The objectives of the program are to improve student achievement through the use of today's technology, build a problem-solving team environment and lay the groundwork for future technology integration projects.
The grants will be awarded to teachers through a competitive process that will be administered by PEBC. Educators will be able to obtain the application at www.pebc.org/slider/
· The CenturyLink Teachers & Technology Grant Program will award grants of approximately $5,000 each to Colorado teachers who put today’s technology to use for their students.
· The CenturyLink Teachers & Technology Grants will be awarded to teachers through a competitive process administered by PEBC.
· Kindergarten through 12th-grade public, private and charter school teachers in the CenturyLink service area, with ideas to use technology in the classroom to engage students, enhance student performance and prepare them for life in a technologically advanced world are eligible to apply.
· Learn more about the project, and download applications at www.pebc.org/slider/
· For a list of eligible districts, visit: CenturyLink Teachers & Technology Grant Guidelines
For additional information, contact: