COLORADO BOCES ASSOCIATION
MEMBER INSURANCE PROGRAMS
INNOVATIVE INSURANCE PROGRAMS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET
COLORADO BOCES ASSOCIATION PLAN CONTACT:
COLORADO BOCES ASSOCIATION PLAN CONTACT:
Hal Erickson and Robin Tracy
Erickson Employee Benefits, Inc.
9931 S. Macalister Trail
Highlands Ranch, Co 80129
720-344-0273 / 720-344-0274 fax
Erickson Employee Benefits, Inc. an Employee Benefit Specialist firm for both group and individual coverage has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry. They have the knowledge and resources to help you determine in which plan(s) are right for you.
WHY CBA MEMBER BENEFITS?
- An important part of the COLORADO BOCES ASSOCIATION MISSION STATEMENT is to:
- “Coordinate communication and cooperation among its members to improve the quality of services provided to its members.”
- CBA realizes Districts have a high opportunity to offer needed competitive Voluntary benefits to employees that most are not getting elsewhere.
- Utilizing the combined cooperative strength of BOCES members statewide CBA MEMBER BENEFIT PROGRAMS have for many years made available cost effective voluntary benefits to be offered by member districts to their employees and families.
- To attract, motivate and retain employees, District sponsored benefits are critical as employees more than ever place a premium on the employers benefit offerings.
- Increasingly employees are depending on the workplace as the place to purchase protection with cost efficiency.
- CBA member benefit plans fulfill the criteria for viable voluntary plans with competitive, flexible coverage and strong reliable carriers.
VOLUNTARY GROUP TERM LIFE – (Anthem Life)
For over 20 years, member Districts have had the BOCES Voluntary group Life Plan as a viable addition to their employee benefit package.
For the average employee and family one of the greatest needs for financial security is adequate insurance.
- Amounts of insurance range from $10,000 to $300,000 in increments of $10,000.
- Convenient Payroll Deduction – competitive group rates.
- You are eligible to apply for insurance under this program if you are a regular employee of a participating district working a minimum of 17 hours per week. Board Members are eligible.
- There are no benefit reductions due to age for active employees. New Employees are eligible for guarantee coverage amount up to $50,000 and Spouse $30,000 with evidence of insurability. Must enroll within 30 days of hire date.
- Your spouse may enroll whether you do or not. Life insurance is available to your spouse, under age 70, even if you do not enroll. Insured spouse’s coverage will be reduced to $10,000 at age 70.
- A flat rate of $1.50 covers your unmarried dependent children for $5,000 from age 6 months to 23 years, provided either you and/or your spouse are accepted for insurance. If both you and your spouse apply, only the employee may cover the children.
- This coverage is portable. Portability may be elected upon termination of employment. You may elect to continue your term life insurance at the same group rates as long as the Group’s coverage remains effective, by paying premiums quarterly, semiannually or annually directly to Anthem Life.
- Application for portability or conversion must be made within 31 days of termination.
- Non Participating Districts – for questions on how to participate please contact – Employee Benefits, Inc. 720-344-0273/1-800-659-6855.
AUTO/HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE – (Liberty Mutual)
Save on Auto, Home and renters Insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. BOCES members and their employees qualify for Auto, Home and Renters Insurance discount through Liberty Mutual’s Group Plus program.
What does this mean to BOCES members/districts? It means a group discount of 10% off Liberty Mutual’s already competitive Auto and Home rates.
With Group Savings Plus, you will receive:
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months.
- Convenient payment plans including automatic checking account deduction or direct home billing.
- Additional savings based on your age, college education, driving experience and auto equipment, such as air bags, antilock brakes, etc.
- Round the clock claim service.
- 24 hour emergency roadside service.
- Personalized service from a company that has been helping people live safe, more secure lives since 1912.
- Additional 10% for those with a college degree.
For a FREE No Obligation quote call 1-800-835-0894 or
Always refer to your exclusive CBA reference number 113174
LONG TERM CARE
Long Term Care a tax qualified plan. The Plan is designed to do more than protect your assets, the plan allows a person to remain in their home longer and reduce the stress on a disabled’s family.
Why Long Term Care?
- Having a Long Term Care insurance policy reduces by 66% a person’s chances of having to spend his or hers assets to pay for nursing home care.
- Having Long Term Care Insurance allows you to remain at home and delay or avoid using institutional services.
Protect your finances, your lifestyles and your family and how to make the right Long Term Care choices for today and tomorrow.
No Payroll deduction required. Payments made directly to carrier.